torsdag 15. desember 2011

Gingerbread Cookie Cupcakes

I lost alot of my pics, for some dumb reason, but I decided to make a post about my Gingerbread Cookie Cupcakes anyway :)

Cutie and Gingerbread Cookie Cupcakes
with a VanillaCinnamon Frosting
and a Gingerbread Cookie topper!

Wintertime is here.
This is what it looks like outside my house!
It inspired me to make some Christmas Cupcakes

So because I lost some pics, theres few of the process...
But I made some Cupcakes, with cutie juice and zest
sprinkled some crushed gingerbread cookies on top
and baked!

The CinnamonVanilla Buttercream

Ready to pipe
I used a big round tip

Gingerbread Cookies and Cupcakes!

 I love these little Cookie guys

The Gingerbread Cookies are cut out with small
Christmas cookie cutters, 
and decorated with vanilla icing

Gingerbread Cupcakes

 Twinkle ...

That's is!


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar