onsdag 21. september 2011

The perfect Vanilla Cupcake batter
I want my Cupcakes to be light, fluffy, soft, tasty and supercute to look at. 
So how to make the perfect Vanilla Cupcake? 
Some of you ask me how I make my Cupcakes... so heres my personal small suggestions on the road to make the best Cupcakes ever! 

Heres a recipe that works really well.
I'm gonna give you my tips and tricks on the way.. :)
1/2 cup (113 grams) butter make sure its at room temperature
2/3 cup (130 grams) sugar beat the butter and sugar suuuperwell
2 large eggs again with the room temperate! Jeez...
1 teaspoon(or two!) vanilla extract the best you can find!
1 1/2 cups (195 grams) flour substitute 2 tablespoons of the flour with cornstarch 
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder substitute half of the 1/2 teaspoon with Natron 
1/4 cup (60 ml) milk wholefat milk does taste better in a batter ^^

Preheat the oven to 350F (177c)
line a Cupcake pan with 12 cases,
and fill them about 3/4 full 
Bake for about 18 minutes.

Go by the list...
First mix the butter and sugar...well!
Add one egg at the time,
beating for about 2 minutes after each 
Add the vanilla. Simple!

Mix the flour, makingpowder and natron in a different bowl, to make sure its evened out.

Add a little of the flour mix, then some of the milk. 
Do the flour again, milk then end with flour :)

You should now have a thick, fluffy yummi Cupcake batter!

Why don't add something else than Vanilla?
Yes, go ahead. 
Add some blueberries, maybe some strawbeeypuree, I love a nice lemonzest Cupcake, put some hazelnuts in there, or any other yummi flavor!  

Let the baking begin.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar